segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2008

Real Estate - 21 de Outubro de 2007

Hi mario,I am writing this to thank you for all the help and advice you have given us,after all the time I asked of you to find us an apartment and then change to look for a house,I would not have been surprised if you would have lost patients with us,but now I know you a little better after all your efforts I know this couldn't be the case,you have helped us find our dream home in the sun,and I must tell you it feels great .we must also thank you for your swift action and negotiations on our behave with the vendor and your recommendation of our lawyer she has also been fantastic, You and your company from start to finish have made this experience an absolute pleasure and for that my family and I will be eternally grateful,Iwish you good health and every success in the future,sincere thanks.

Sem comentários: